Yeah I stutter. So what. I look at everything I do as practice. I am getting better every time I try.
From a stuttering high school dropout at 16 to owning a web design agency, a fashion label and consulting 6, 7 and 8 figure clients across 70 different industries, Jamie Stenhouse is sharing everything on his journey to bringing his ideas to life.
It would have been easy for Jamie to hide behind the stuttering and say he couldn’t do it. He’s learned to live by the intent with freedom of outcome.
Be sure to check out the previous episode of Wake Up Your Why: Are You Changing Yourself w/ Kyle Marler
Like the show? Please leave a Review and Subscribe on iTunes. It means more to me than you know. It also helps others discover the podcast, so thank you.
It would be an honor to help you to develop a plan for you life and get clear on your Why. Go Here to learn more about the coaching I do.
In this episode Jamie and I talk about:
- Stuttering. The affect of it and what it’s taught him
- Putting pressure on himself
- Not being authentic
- Working on yourself
- His first video blog was a nightmare
- Launching a clothing company
- Selling computer games in high school that he created
- What set him back did not hold him back
- Get to the place where you can win
- His website
- The 10X Rule
- The War of Art
- Inc.com article
- Geoff on Twitter
- Geoff on Facebook
- Fascination Advantage Profile
Enjoy the episode: