Those that succeed, stick with it and outlast the lucky and outwork the lazy.
Jared Easley is the host of the widely successful podcast, Starve the Doubts and co-founder of Podcast Movement. A best selling author and has been featured on Entrepreneur.com.
After his career in the Navy, Jared moved through several jobs that did not inspire him in any way. His path into podcasting did not happen without having to battle his own self doubts. He’s made many mistakes along the way and experienced a few failures. Listen in as he tells about a time in his life when he didn’t even have enough money to buy a $4 item at the grocery store.
It’s Jared Easley’s story and you’re about to be inspired.
What you’ll learn in the episode:
- Be willing to realize your discomfort and then act on it.
- Where to get ideas from.
- How to find time to work on your dream or side hustle even with a full-time job.
- How Podcast Movement was started.
- Be willing to get help.
- Starve The Doubts Podcast
- Jared highly recommends reading the Bible every day.
- Podcasting Good to Great: How to Grow Your Audience Through Collaboration
- Are You Living or Existing?
- Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships that All of Us Have to Give Up in Oder to Move Forward
- Youversion Bible App
- Podcast Movement