Don’t give up when you think you know when you really don’t.
The answer might be in the fact that you’re waxing the wrong side of the surf board.
These are five things I learned from an experience of waxing the wrong side of a surf board.
- Don’t give up when you think you know when you really don’t. Never assume the obvious is true.
- Check your ego at the door. It will get you into a lot of trouble if you don’t.
- Stop before you do something and ask yourself, “Do I really know what I’m doing? Do I have all the facts?
- Ask for help or clarification if you’re not sure. Even if you think you are sure, confirm it with someone who knows more than you.
- The only way to find out if it will work out is to do it. Having taken the four previous points into consideration, take conscious, committed and certain action. Tweak things as you go along. Constantly check yourself along the journey with the four previous points.
Be sure to check out the previous episode of Wake Up Your Why: Dare To Do Something Great w/ Jonathan Wilson
Like the show? Please leave a Review and Subscribe on iTunes. It means more to me than you know. It also helps others discover the podcast, so thank you.
It would be an honor to help you to develop a plan for you life and get clear on your Why. Go Here to learn more about the coaching I do.
Enjoy the episode: